Times of Arrival – from Estimated to Predicted
With so many factors influencing container voyages, it is almost a miracle when a container arrives on time. In most cases, although striving to do their best, the numerous parties involved in the end-to-end shipment are forced to play along with what has become an ETA guessing game. By using a combination of domain expertise and technological savvy, you can escape this cycle.
Windward’s webinar, “Times of Arrival – from Estimated to Predicted,” featured four leading maritime/AI experts offering actionable insights and best practices.
Discussion topics included:
- Why container shipping ETAs are critical
- Which factors matter when calculating ETAs
- AI’s tremendous impact on ETA predictions
- Bjorn Vang Jensen, VP Advisory, Sea-Intelligence
- Judah Levine, Research Lead, The Freightos Group
- Dani Daniel, Artificial Intelligence Expert
- Joe Peak, Commercial Director, Windward