Windward is seeking a savvy social media manager with a clear understanding of content distribution to help grow brand awareness and drive more value through online content.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in engaging with prospects at the top, middle and bottom of the marketing funnel. Responsibilities include supporting content efforts that help generate B2B and B2G inbound leads, building brand trust, supporting the sales process and engaging with relevant prospects.
- Manage, monitor and publish content on our social channels, interact with users and reach out to community influencers
- Develop and execute strategy to engage and grow our social media audience and distribution channels, boost brand awareness and generate leads
- Use tracking tools – including Google Analytics, Hootsuite and others – to analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Create effective microcopy, landing pages and targeted emails
- Advantage: the ability to generate long-form content and lead creative initiatives, such as producing video scripts and podcasts
- Native English speaker and writer
- Minimum of two years of social media experience
- Excellent short-form writing and editorial skills, with strong communication and collaboration capabilities
- Proven ability to measure the impact of strategy and content pieces, including Hootsuite, Google Analytics and HubSpot mastery
- SEO skills
- Strong eye for graphic design and strong PowerPoint skills
- Goal-driven and self-motivated team player
- Preference will be given to candidates with a strong social media portfolio and relevant high-tech experience
Windward’s Marketing Team
Marketing is led by CMO Irit Singer, who is significantly growing Windward’s marketing department, brand and lead generation results. The team currently consists of nine members. This role will report directly to the Head of Content.