We are looking for a responsible, professional and a team player FP&A Analyst to join our growing finance team.
As a FP&A Analyst, you will work closely and collaboratively with the entire finance team, customers, suppliers and management, reporting to our Finance Manager.
What will you do?
- Build & maintain budgets, rolling forecasts, ongoing tracking of actual vs. budget analysis and feasibility analyses
- Prepare financial analysis to monitor and facilitate the understanding of key operating and financial trends with respect to revenue, expenses, and headcount, build and track KPIs.
- Create economic models and analyze existing information.
- Maintain the Company’s long-term forecast
- Prepare financial analysis & presentations to Management, Board of Directors and Investors
- Provide ongoing financial support and decision-making analysis for different teams, projects, customer transactions, and other initiatives
- Assist with ad-hoc requests (financial modelling, analysis and reporting)