Join us to solve some of the most difficult problems in our Full Stack team!
Windward is a global leader in maritime and technological innovation, empowering actionable decisions through its Predictive Intelligence solution by fusing artificial intelligence, big data, and maritime expertise Windward enables clients and partners to understand the maritime ecosystem and its broader impact on security, supply chain, finance, and business.
In the Application (AKA the Full Stack) team, we are turning big data and clever AI into value, revolutionizing the maritime industry in general and our customers (current and future) in particular.
What will you do?
As part of your role you’ll be utilizing cutting-edge technologies to create value. You will mainly be focused around React, GraphQL, NodeJS, a bit of Java & Python, AWS, MongoDB, CI-CD with Jenkins, Elasticsearch and more…
As part of your day to day, together with your team members, you will have the end to end ownership of a business or technological aspect of the product. You will be involved in the product from the moment of ideation, to the moment it is being used by our customers (of all colors and shapes).
You will work closely with the best and knowledgeable team there is in the maritime domain, and collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, other Engineering teams, and more.
Who are you?
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experienced with some real world FE development (Angular / React / Vue)
- You value good engineering (for both production and test code)
- Worked with public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) and enjoyed every minute of it
Other technologies that might be very relevant
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with various data stores like Apache Cassandra, Postgres, MongoDB, and Redis
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with mapbox, google maps, leaflet