We are looking for a Creative Marketing Designer
What we’re looking for?
Someone with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels.
Design all digital marketing assets like the company’s website and social pages, landing pages, banners, guides, white papers, case studies, blogs, and emails
Work closely with marketing content and campaigns professionals
Be in charge of the visual design for print, such as branded booths for conventions, swag, business cards, and employer branding
Maintain strategic visual stages and ensure they are up-to-date and follow the brand guidelines’
Co-define and develop Windward’s illustrative style to be consistent with the brand values
Act as a brand leader in the company and ensure your visual guidelines are implemented across each and every touchpoint
1. Good typography is more important to you than brushing your teeth
2. You know how to create a solid brand identity and signature
3. Degree in visual communication
Who you are:
· You have extensive experience in branding, from concept to delivery.
· You have high emotional intelligence. This reflects our conviction that great design cannot happen without empathy, intelligence, and passion.
· You love crafting and designing hands-on.
· You are down to work under an art director, and with a team of creatives around you.
· You love to innovate and redefine everything. Nothing is obvious.
· You love technology, (or are curious about it).
· You are a go-to kind of person — sharing your valuable skills and knowledge with your fellow designers.
· You are open and curious to learn new skills, methods, and abilities
· You have cool skills we’d love like motion, 3d, illustration, cooking, gaming.