Windward, the leading Maritime AI™company, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for the company’s strategic ocean freight visibility (OFV) solutions.
As a Windward PMM, you will own the end-to-end go-to-market process. You will be responsible for translating market needs and technical product capabilities into value proposition, product messaging and narratives that drive product usage, new business opportunities, and strengthen our brand. You will be juggling multiple projects with multi-function teams across the company to drive business results at a fast pace.
- Develop a deep understanding of industry needs, target audiences, and the competitive landscape
- Create and own the product messaging and value proposition for different personas
- Cross-manage all product marketing processes and product launches across different departments
- Work closely with the Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams
- Work closely with the overall Marketing team to create marketing content and digital assets that clearly and effectively communicate our value proposition, benefits, and features for customers, including: webinars, blog posts, social media content, use cases, datasheets, whitepapers, articles, webinars, etc
- Customer obsessed – participate in customers conversations to better understand their needs and use cases
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in B2B technical product marketing
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Experience owning the end-to-end go-to-market for B2B/B2G SaaS technology: obtaining a deep understanding of customers & their use cases, value proposition, the market, and the competition
- Proven experience with product positioning, messaging, and strategy, including launching products globally with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers, marketers, business managers, and salespeople
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with proven experience in writing and producing marketing materials
- Skilled at analyzing and interpreting large data sets and finding the insights within them
- Energetic team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced, complex environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive the team forward
- English – native speaking, reading, and writing
Join our team and be part of an innovative, leading technology that is deployed at global leaders’ organizations, and collaborate with dynamic, hard working colleagues. We also promise a great view of the sea.