Want to join a growing high-tech company with leading maritime technology, and create impactful social media posts about incidents and trends that affect the world?
Windward is seeking a proven social media manager to generate B2B and B2G inbound leads, increase our follower count and engagement across channels, and help strengthen the company’s position as a trusted brand and thought leader.
The successful candidate is extremely creative, lives and breathes social media, can independently catalyze and engage in online industry discussions, and is able to create and edit video clips for various channels. Analytics mastery is critical.
Other responsibilities include assisting with content efforts supporting the sales process and engaging with relevant prospects.
- Plan, create, and publish innovative content on our social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram); reach out to prospects, users, and community influencers; and lead industry discussions
- Develop and execute strategy to engage and grow our social media audience and distribution channels, boost brand awareness, and generate leads
- Use tracking and analytics tools to optimize post and campaign performance, and improve future strategies
- Advantage: the ability to generate long-form content and lead creative initiatives, such as writing video scripts and producing podcasts.
- Native English speaker with two years of social media experience
- Proven history of growing follower counts, driving engagement, and generating leads
- Excellent short form writing and editorial skills, with strong communication and collaboration capabilities
- Capable of measuring the impact of strategy and content pieces, via tools such as Hootsuite, HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Video creation and editing skills
- Strong eye for graphic design and Canva mastery
- Goal-driven and self-motivated team player
- Preference will be given to candidates with a strong social media portfolio and relevant B2B high-tech experience
Windward’s Content Team
Windward’s team currently consists of a Content Head and Content Manager. The social media role will report directly to the Head of Content and collaborate with Marketing’s Product Marketing, Design, and Digital teams, as well as management and other personnel throughout Windward.