As the Customer Success Manager – Silver Tier Accounts, you will play a vital role in ensuring the success and satisfaction of our existing customers. You will be responsible for managing the commercial aspects of customer success, with a specific focus on renewals, upsells, and overall customer retention. Your ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, analyze customer data, and implement operational improvements will be key to your success in this role.
- Manage a portfolio of smaller clients under the “Silver” support agreement, being the primary point of contact for all renewal, upsell, and retention activities.
- Responsible to manage Customer Life Cycle and Accounts growth
- Customer Data Analysis: Analyze customer data, including product usage metrics, customer feedback, and other relevant data points, to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement. Utilize this information to develop actionable insights and strategies to enhance customer success and overall satisfaction.
- Monitor and follow up on payment/invoicing and support
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with various internal teams, including Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Support, to ensure a seamless customer experience. Provide insights and recommendations to cross-functional teams to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Business Escalations point of contact
- 2 years prior experience working as SMB CSM in SaaS vendors. – must
- Experience with negotiating and closing renewals, expansions and upsells – must.
- Demonstrated experience working with smaller clients and providing a light-touch, personalized approach to client interactions, using automation.
- Proven ability to manage multiple relationships and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the capability to build rapport and convey complex ideas in a simplified manner.
- Analytical mindset, comfortable drawing insights from client data and usage patterns.
- Proficiency in using CRM software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proficiency in English – must.
Hybrid work – expectation to be in the office 3 times a week.